Vital Oxide has been approved by the EPA for use against SARS-CoV-2, the coronavirus that causes the Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19). It meets the EPA’s emerging pathogen requirements for viruses showing efficacy against envelope and non-envelope virus, both large and small.
Vital Oxide: Commercial use in facilities and hospitals and covering large surfaces and areas. Kills 99.9% of bacteria and viruses, kills fungus, mould, and mildew at the source and inhibits growth, sanitizes 99.999% of bacteria on food-contact surfaces with no rinse required, and eliminates odour at a molecular level, not by masking with fragrance.
Vital Oxide Features:
- Full strength and ready to use.
- Two dilution options for sanitizing.
- EPA-registered hospital disinfectant with lowest toxicity category-gentle enough for daily disinfecting and sanitizing.
- NSF-registered “no rinse on food-contact surfaces” sanitizer.
- Certified by the Carpet & Rug Institute for pet stains and odour.
- Effective disinfectant that kills 99.999% of bacteria and viruses, including H1N1; MRSA; Norovirus; HIV; Legionella; Pseudomonas aeruginosa; Hepatitis A, B, and C; Ebola virus; and others (see testing summary).
- Effective fungicide.
- Effective mildew and mould remover—kills mould spores and prevents mould regrowth on tile and other materials up to seven months.
- Excellent for water damage and mould removal services.
- Heavy duty odour eliminator—gets rid of bad odours by attacking the source of the problem, not by masking.
- Eliminates allergens in homes and other environments.
- Eliminates mould, mildew, and odour in HVAC systems and air ducts.
- Sanitizes 99.999% of food contact surfaces with no rinse required.
- Carpet and rug sanitizer.
- Soft-surface sanitizer.
- pH balance of 8-9.
- No volatile organic compounds (VOCs).
- No harsh chemicals, non-irritating to skin, no nauseous fumes.
- No personal protection equipment needed.
Atlantic Refrigeration Ltd are the approved European Distributor for Vital Oxide. Please contact us to discuss your purchase and/or service requirements. Vital Oxide is available to purchase in 5 US Gallon drums, 5 litre containers and 750ml spray bottles. It is used in our air conditioning maintenance as standard to fight against the spread of coronavirus and COVID-19.
ENVIRONMENTAL PROTECTION AGENCY
- Lowest EPA Toxicity Category IV.
- No gloves or protective equipment required.
- No ocular irritation.
- No dermal irritation.
- No acute inhalation.
- No rinse required on food-contact surfaces.
THE CARPET & RUG INSTITUTE
- Carpet pre-spray and pet stain and odour.